Digital Communications Coordinator
The Digital Communications Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities digital communications through a variety of delivery channels. They will help ensure brand and image are aligned and communications meet high standards of excellence.
As the Digital Communications Coordinator, you will first and foremost be a spiritual leader above reproach (I Timothy 3). You will pursue Godliness, humility, and integrity since nothing gets in the way of faithful ministry within a church more than a leader compromising any of these values.
The position requires a commitment to the calling of NewHope Church to help accomplish its Mission: Reach people with the hope of Jesus, Teach them to follow God’s word and Release world changers. The position also requires:
- Game Day Sunday
- Participate in planning meetings with the Marketing Team, Ministry Leaders, and Sunday leadership teams to stay up to date on the Sunday morning calendar.
- Display an active and lively church through the use of stories, posts and ads via various social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Google etc.)
- Partner with Sunday morning ministries and use social media to actively showcase what they offer to all our attendees.
- Take photographs and video of the Sunday morning worship celebration, volunteers, guests, and more for use in later social media posts, advertising opportunities, website update and more.
- Weekday Discipleship
- Participate in planning meeting with the Marketing Team and Ministry Leaders to adequately promote upcoming ministry events like Life Group/Discipleship semester classes/meetings, Worship Nights, Event registrations, etc.
- Balance Social Media church/event promotion with stories of hope, life change and celebration.
- Lead the volunteer photography team in gathering photos from Sunday worship celebrations and other events.
- Ensure the ministry wide brand and image is carried through all communication delivery channels and bring consistency to the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain a well-planned social media calendar.
- Develop and maintain digital and print advertising opportunities.
- Assist the Marketing Team with various weekly tasks such as researching ideas, ordering print materials, copywriting for large print projects, weekly newsletter e-mails, website updates, and other items needed from time to time by the ministry.
- Strong ability to communicate and cast the vision of NewHope Church in oral and written form.
- Strong capability to migrate vision into actionable tactics and accomplish monthly goals.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising and social media strategy.
- Ability to utilize Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier preferred.)
- Ability to build and maintain cross-department relationships.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Google Ad Certified preferred, but not required.
- Build and maintain strong cross organization relationships.
- Encourage, promote and lead spiritual wellness and growth for all staff and ministry participants.